Monday, March 28, 2005

CARNIVAL OF THE CATS AT MUSIC AND CATS

This week's edition of the Carnival of the Cats is hosted by Music and Cats.

A big, furry welcome from Lyra, Sergei, Sasha and me. This week's edition of the Carnival of the Cats features photos and such from 33 cat-bloggers. By some "luck" of the draw, I seem to be hosting Carnivals following either the ridiculous or the sublime. While I thought about making thumbnails of this week's photos to include in the Carnival, I had only so many hours (too many, according to some members of my household) to devote to this little project. Instead, I'm just using little cartoonish RFOAC's (Reasonable Facsimile Of A Cat, for those wondering in from elsewhere); you'll just have to go to other folks' blogs to see their cats. (Music and Cats, Carnival of the Cats #53, 03/27/05.)


Kimberly is asking the following question:

Martin at EGO writes that, "Due to the Easter fireworks (perhaps this is a Swedish thing?), Morris is an indoor cat today. He managed to stay pretty calm this year."


Hmmm, I don't recall any fireworks during Easter in New Hampshire and Ohio, but the author (Pam Johnson-Bennett, Certified Animal Behavior Consultant) of the article (Fear of Fireworks) I am linking to in my post, is living in Tennessee. How is it in your state, do you only have fireworks on 7/4 and 12/31?

[Editor's note: It looks that the photo of Morris is not loading at the moment. I hope the problem at Flickr will be fixed soon.]

No comments:

Post a Comment