Monday, May 7, 2007

ANNUAL BLOG REPORT V

This is post #1973. I have now been blogging for five years. I am planning to continue to blog, but I will take a short break around my birthday. [Editor's note: Do you want to buy me a present? :) If so, go to my wish list at Amazon.]

My Amazon.com Wish List

[Editor's note: You are welcome to make a donation to a "poor" capitalist.]








I need a mental break from the blogosphere for a short period. It would be great if I could get some of my fellow (blog) friends to do a little guest blogging as they did in August 2005. If you (reader / blogger) are interested in blogging on EGO, please comment on this post or send me a note by email. You are welcome to spread the word...

Hiatus


EGO blogger
EGO

And now for some "stats":

At this moment, EGO has an "authority" of 65 and a "rank" of 67,136 according to Technorati.

Here is a snapshot from Sitemeter traffic counter. My traffic has gone down a bit, compared with previous years. I have roughly around 100 visits / page views per day.

EGO blog

I will add Google Analytics to this blog later on. First, I have to change the template...

So, what will happen on EGO in the near future? I will try to catch up with some of the new trends in business blogging. I will conduct a couple of interviews for my podcasting / radio show Egoist. Craig Biddle has said that he is interested in an interview sometime this summer / autumn.

Related reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment