Sunday, May 9, 2010

ANNUAL BLOG REPORT VIII

I had planned to publish my annual blog report VIII on my 8th blogiversary on May 7, but it got stuck in the pipeline! ;) After eight years of blogging, I thought I could celebrate, so I went to 3 Små Rum (3 small rooms in Swedish) pub and had one bottle of Three Philosophers beer.


Drinking Three Philosophers beer. Celebrating my 8th blogiversary. Cheers! EGO #GoodThing — at Tre Små Rum http://gowal.la/c/HRYxless than a minute ago via Gowalla

[Editor's note: Tweet screen shot "baked" by Blackbird Pie of Twitter Media.]

Three Philosophers Beer

[Editor's comment: Do you have suggestions for the three philosophers? I pick: Aristole, Ayn Rand and Dr. Leonard Peikoff.]

Last year I wrote down the following points:

  • Strive to become a thought leader by attending Larry Genkin's Thought Leadership Marketing Mastery eCourse.
  • Write e-pamphlets / e-books on topics like the trader principle and hot & spicy stuff.
  • Assist and work together with "Charlie Bloom" on the start-up of NetZpider Network.
  • Continue with the podcast interviews on a regular basis. Please come with suggestions on guests and topics you are interested in.
  • Write pieces for other blogs, e.g., Open Forum by American Express. I am very glad that I have the opportunity to contribute with material to Anita Campbell's Small Business Trends.
  • Lead courses on social media this autumn. [EGO, ANNUAL BLOG REPORT VII, 05/07/09.]

I will be in contact with Larry Genkin and discuss his plan for "Personal Marketing Secret." I will read Helena Bouchez's white paper, Unique and Great and Visible: Three qualities of recognized industry experts. I found it via Susan Bratton's podcast (Helena Bouchez on Becoming a Recognized Marketing Expert).

In order to offer a valuable service to my clients who are interested personal branding and their online reputation, I have applied for ReputationDefender's affiliate program.

The e-pamphlet / e-book is still on the drawing board...

According to Kalle Blomqvist (a.k.a "Charlie Bloom"), NetZpider will be launched at Sharea (Sharea = Share + Area) in Gothenburg, on May 21.

I have had three courses on social media so far and we (Sensus and EGO) have planned to have a workshop in June and a new course in the autumn.

For my blogging plans, here is an excerpt from my post, AFTER EIGHT YEARS OF BLOGGING:

I want to continue to write pieces for other blogs, e.g., Open Forum by American Express. I am very glad that I have the opportunity to contribute with material to Anita Campbell's Small Business Trends and Small Business Trend Radio. I enjoy being a moderator at the social bookmarking and networking site BizSugar. I have received an offer from the marketing manager of ClearSense (part of European Directories) to start writing guest blog posts. (EGO, 05/03/10)

My main focus now is to get a good start with my new series of podcast interviews on Blog Talk Radio. First out is John Cox on May 23.

And now time for some stats...

Quiptoons


Invesp landing page optimization
Powered By Invesp

Thanks for reading this annual blog report and for your support during these years! I want to end this post with a music piece (Gene Krupa - Kick It) on SwiftFM.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving me a nice start of the day whith swingjazz and some nice reading. /Christer S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christer,

    Thank you very much for your kind words!

    All the Best,

    Martin

    ReplyDelete