Wednesday, May 25, 2005

ANNUAL BLOG REPORT III ON MY BIRTHDAY

As I promised before, here is my third annual blog report. First of all, I want to thank Christer Sjöback and Gus Van Horn for buying birthday gifts from my wish list on Amazon. Right now, I am listening to Last Quarter Moon by Chiara Civello. I am really getting in a good mood! I look forward to read The Abolition Of Antitrust by Gary Hull.

Last year I was discussing the issue on how to keep on blogging without taking a break.

Recently I felt a bit down and was thinking of taking a break from blogging. I had published my interview with Dwayne Bell (founder and editor of Body in Mind) and later on I found some nasty comments by a bunch of anarchists who attacked my post in a very nihilistic way. But I am happy to say that I got moral support from some of my loyal readers and I got back on my feet again! (EGO, ANNUAL BLOG REPORT II, 05/07/04.)


My intention is to continue to blog, but I can't say how often I will publish posts in the near future. It is all depending on my career situation. I am finishing my studies in June, and I strive to get a new job a.s.a.p., but it is hard to find due to the state of the market. If you have any job leads, tips, suggestions, etc, please don't hesitate to send me an email or give me a call!

And now it is time for some trivia stats compared with the previous years:

Average visits per day / page views according to SiteMeter.

  • May 7, 2005: 122 / 186.
  • May 7, 2004: 123 / 165.
  • May 7, 2003: 50 / 90.

Ranking on BlogStreet:

  • 2005: 2,371 of 102,767.
  • 2004: 7,344 of 144,065.
  • 2003: 19,866 of 134,387.

It would be fun to achieve another milestone in the near future. After three years I am on my way to visit # 100,000... As a comparison, InstaPundit gets more hits per day...

Time to talk about new things regarding my blog. I have joined the blog alliance, The Egosphere, so I will crosspost future posts on a regular basis.

I have signed up with Pajamas Media. It will be interesting to follow the development of the blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment