Saturday, April 23, 2011

EGO AWESOME INC. TEMPLATE

I decided to change from the Revolution Lifestyle template to Awesome Inc. template by Tina Chen at Google.

Revolution Lifestyle template

Awesome Inc. template

I added the Wall Street image by DNY59 (iStockphoto) to the template. After I had updated the blog with the new template, I used the Soundtracking iPhone application and shared a music moment with a "track" from the soundtracks for the movie, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.

I am thinking of adding the Wibiya toolbar and Feedjit traffic feed widget later on.

You could now read EGO blog on your smartphone.

EGO Blog Mobile Template
EGO Blog Mobile Template

I look forward to the new design of the Blogger dashboard!


Have you looked at Blogger lately?


Flattr this

1 comment: