[Editor's note: Please check out the blog post for the editorial cartoon by John Cox & Allen Forkum, Instagram photos, and my tweet.]
After doing some introspection, listening to fellow podcasters on different topics (e.g., hobby versus indie podcasters, and so called procasters / mainstream media radio broadcasters), and checking my book plan, I have decided to mix it up a bit and test a new podcast format and I will develop my workflow, over a period of time.
This post has been percolated for a couple of days, so I want to say cheers to the attendees at the podcasting conference, Podcast Movement.
As my thoughts on the future on my podcasting have been sinking in and I have "chewed" on the challenges with the workflow of EGO NetCast, I stumbled upon a transcription service called Trint, thanks to Fizzle's blog post (10 Killer Links for Entrepreneurs in 2017) for Fizzle Show podcast, episode 226.
After I have finished tinkering and pondering, I have to catch up with the backlog of my guests provided by PodcastGuests.com.
In the pipeline:
- A follow-up conversation with Ileane Smith. Read her post, The Future of Blogging.
- An EGO Search on Jenn Herman of Jenn Trends. Read Jenn's post, Which Instagram Metrics Really Matter?
- An EGO Search on StargatePioneer of Better Podcasting. Listen to episode 93, Embracing Emerging Internet Trends.
- A guy who picked my brain in a positive way asked me about the optimal length of a podcast. He will launch his podcast in September.
- I have become Nita Silverspjuth’s web PT, and she will launch her podcast, Management Studio (in Swedish), in September.
- I am working with a couple of members of the Swedish Civil Protection Association, in Gothenburg, as they will start their own podcast on the notion of being prepared for 72 hours…
- In November I will talk about the future of podcasting regarding new technologies, trends, and the potentialities for the podcast industry, at a podcast conference in Stockholm. The talk will be for 40 minutes with 5 minutes for Q&A. The target audience is communication professionals (marketing managers, public relation officers, etc.)
- Addy Saucedo - The Podcast Planner
- Alexander Laurin - The Podcaster’s Coach
- Karin Hoegh - PodConsult
- Joel Comm’s post, The One Secret to Success, and video, 5 Simple Steps to Podcast Success.
- Win Kelly Charles - Butterflies of Wisdom
You could say that this is the tangram puzzle of podcasting!
Call to action:
- Get Adrienne Graham's book, No, You Can't Pick My Brain: It Costs Too Much. [Editor's note: Affiliate link.]
- Subscribe to my newsletter, Lyceum Bulletin.
- Record with Ringr.
- Listen to the monitoring headphones by PreSonus.
- Check out the updated netcasts page with resources. What have I missed?
Check out this episode!