I talk about my three words (observing, analyzing, monetizing) for 2020.
- My notebooks - Instagram photo
- Fizzle [my referral link]
- My three words for 2020 - Instagram photo
- Chris Brogan’s post, My 3 Words for 2020
- Listen to the episode (12 minutes into the show), for answers to my question:
- Grow Your Podcast Audience, Get Paid for Consulting, and Run PPC Ads (FS337) - Fizzle podcast
- Jean Moroney’s post, The Roles of Thinking, Observing, and Learning in Gaining Knowledge
- Related: My post, My 3 Words for 2019
Episode 95 (10 minutes) was recorded on January 16, 2020, by podcaster, Martin Lindeskog, with Backpack Studio app, IK Multimedia iRig Mic Cast podcasting microphone, PreSonus HD7 professional monitoring headphones, and SnapRecorder portable recording booth. Post-production through the podcast maker, Alitu. Notes written in Ulysses app. Bumper and jingle by Jim Jonsson, JTunes Productions.
Download EGO NetCast’s standalone app on Amazon appstore for Android, Apple App Store, and Google Play. The podcast app is free of charge. It is easy to send feedback straight from within the app. The users of the app will receive extra bonus material (e.g., video clips and PDFs).
Rate and review EGO NetCast podcast on Podchaser. Your support will give me fuel for my blogging and podcasting! Continue the conversation on FlickChat app. Thanks for reading the show notes!
Check out this episode!