Monday, January 9, 2006

OPEN THREAD POST: EGO PODCAST

I have been talking with Prodos and he is preparing for the start of a podcasting network. I will participate as a host, an assistant to the producer, and a mentor for future podcasters. I am planning to have the following types of guests:

  • Fellow bloggers and Objectivists.
  • Entrepreneurs and businessmen.
  • Inventors, artists, and authors.

If you want to be interviewed, or if you have a suggestion of a guest or topic, please feel free to comment on this post, or send me an email. [Editor's comment: I welcome you to "The Age of Egocasting"! ;) Via collision detection, Ed Driscoll, InstaPundit.]

For more on podcasting, read Glenn Reynolds's post. On a lighter note, check out the French Maids who are giving a lecture on how to create a video podcast. [Via The Unofficial Apple Weblog.]

No comments:

Post a Comment