Here is the fourth interview of the new segment, featuring an active BizSugar member. Please listen to my conversation with Lisa Sicard of Inspire to Thrive.
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- Learn to Tweet and Thrive on Twitter by Lisa Sicard
- Ileane Smith
- @Lisapatb - Lisa Sicard on Twitter
- Discussion about social media scheduling tools - tweet
- Agorapulse - blog post
- My conversation with Brian Peters of Buffer (August 9, 2016)
- Do You Run a Self-Driven Blog or Community-Driven Business? – BizSugar
- Do You Run a Self-Driven Blog or Community-Driven Business? - Blogwithvk
- Lifescale by Brian Solis
- Modern Methods for Saving Money in Your Business Today - BizSugar
- Modern Methods for Saving Money in Your Business Today - Inspire to Thrive
- Erik Emanuelli of No Passive Income
- EGO Interview with Erik Emanuelli
- Discussion about online advertising - Ezoic
- How to Increase Website Revenue - Small Business Trends
- Inspire to Thrive, Inc.
Episode 87 (32 minutes) was recorded on September 20, 2019, by podcaster, Martin Lindeskog, with Ringr app, IK Multimedia iRig Mic Cast podcasting microphone, PreSonus HD7 professional monitoring headphones, and SnapRecorder portable recording booth. Post-production through the podcast maker, Alitu. Notes written in Ulysses app. Bumper and jingle by Jim Jonsson, JTunes Productions.
Download EGO NetCast’s standalone app on Amazon appstore for Android, Apple App Store, and Google Play. The podcast app is free of charge. It is easy to send feedback straight from within the app. The users of the app will receive extra bonus material (e.g., video clips and PDFs).
Rate and review EGO NetCast podcast on Podchaser. Your support will give me fuel for my blogging and podcasting! Thanks for reading the show notes!
Check out this episode!