You could find the recipe (Jalapeno Poppers I) at Allrecipes.com.
CHEYNNE CHILE PEPPER POPPERS
- 8 ounce cream cheese. (Metric: 224 g.)
- 8 ounce shredded sharp Cheddar cheese. (Metric 224 g.) [Editor's comment: I wouldn't use the so called American cheese bland cheddar.]
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise. (Metric: 60 ml.) [Editor's comment: I guess you could use yoghurt as a substitute.]
- 15 jalapeño peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded. [Editor's comment: I will use cheyenne chile peppers.]
- 2 eggs, beaten.
- 1/2 tablespoon milk. (Metric: 10 ml.)
- 1 1/2 cups crushed corn flake cereal. (Metric: 140 g.)
[Editor's addition to the directions described in the recipe: If you want to heat it up a bit, add a splash of your favorite hot sauce during step 2.]
Look! The cheyenne chile pepper fruit is starting to shift from green to yellow.
I tested the recipe yesterday. It was a good kick to it. I wonder how the chile peppers will taste in the orange color stage...