Saturday, January 5, 2008

SPREAD THE GOOD WORD

I have now added an "Add to Mixx" feature to the blog posts. I learned how to add it by reading Will Kern's post, Teaching an old dog new tricks. I also added "Twit This!" so I could figure out how to use Twitter on a daily basis.

I have removed the "Digg It" application due to the negative attitude floating around on such type of sites. [Editor's note: You could still use Digg It and other services, if you use the "Add This!" bookmark function.] I will keep the StumbleUpon feature, because you never know when a new visitor will find this place. I am still using the Sphere gadget to find related content to my posts.

The whole idea is to get more organized and inform people what I am up to at the moment. I will start to use Netvibes as my start page. It is a similar service as iGoogle, but I think you could use it for more stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Martin,
    I am so glad that you came across my blog and that post. Furthermore, I am excited that you have added Mixx to your FeedFlare. Let me know if you have any other questions. By the end of next week, Mixx will be a default option in the FeedFlare list, so you will also be able to add it to your site along with all the other flare items that you may already have.

    Cheers,
    Will

    ReplyDelete