Friday, August 7, 2009

8 PRINCIPLES OF FUN

This post could fit pretty well as a transition to my upcoming post on my workspace. It ("Evolution of EGO Workspace") will show up a bit further down on the page due the fact that I started to write on the post some time ago and saved it as a draft post on August 2.

Have a drink, relax and enjoy the video clip called Eight Irresistible Principles of Fun by Michael Bungay Stanier of Box of Crayons. [Via Cindy King.]



My favorite principle is #2 - "2. Start being intensely selfish." I wondered about #5 at first, but my guess is that he is thinking according to the lines described in his post, Manifesto of Insignificance:

In fact two thinkers that I’ve spoken to recently – David Allen and Michael Neill have both mentioned that part of their success has come from the lightness of their plans, a willingness not to take it too seriously AND to strive for Great Work. (March 31, 200, PossibilityVirus.com.)


On a related note, please read the post, Happiness and Success Are Natural at Exalted Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment