Tuesday, March 3, 2009

PULSE SMARTPEN

I will work hard to set up a good workflow system during this month. I have created a new label / category called "workflow". Be prepared for posts on how to get things done on a regular basis. I will share some #GTD ("getting things done" by David Allen) related tidbits from my weekly review, tickler file, project plans, reference stuff, etc.

I have decided to purchase a Pulse Smartpen (1 GB) from SpeechCom. (Pages in Swedish.)



It will be a handy dandy tool for my involvement in a new online business venture. I could capture "notes-to-self", with the handwritten notes linked to an audio recording, as a preparation for new blog posts, to-do-lists, minutes of meetings, etc. I will be able to upload and share my notes on a community site. You could follow the company behind the pen, Livescribe, on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment