I the meantime I will continue to work for hard "currencies" like olives. I will take some "time-out" around my birthday on May 25, reflecting on my future online ventures and other activities. Here are some examples:
- Strive to become a thought leader by attending Larry Genkin's Thought Leadership Marketing Mastery eCourse.
- Write e-pamphlets / e-books on topics like the trader principle and hot & spicy stuff.
- Continue with the podcast interviews on a regular basis. Please come with suggestions on guests and topics you are interested in.
- Write pieces for other blogs, e.g., Open Forum by American Express. I am very glad that I have the opportunity to contribute with material to Anita Campbell's Small Business Trends.
- Lead courses on social media this autumn.
and now a word from John Adams...
with some stats:
Thanks for reading this annual blog report and for your support during these years! I want to end this post with a special treat.
Healthy Chocolate by Xocai.
Please kick back, bring your favorite beverage and have some healthy chocolate and then enjoy the trailer for Chocolat by Lasse Hallstrom.