Saturday, January 31, 2009

PRESTO EGO BLOG

I have now uploaded the final version of EGO banner. Read John Cox's post, STEP 3: PRESTO! for feedback on the finished product.

I am very pleased with the new template. It looks fine in different browsers and the loading of the page is quick. It could be that I play around with the colors now and then, but I will keep the default settings for now. I am thinking of getting my own "favicon" later on, but I am pretty happy with the standard "R" (as in Revolution template theme) as it is. [Editor's comment: You could say that the "R" is a symbol for the American Revolution or for a future Second Renaissance.]

It could happen that I add more stuff (called gadget boxes by Blogger) to the blog later on, but I want to keep it to a minimum so it will continue to look nice. I don't have much space for a long blog roll list, so I have kept a short list for now. You could find more blogs listed on my Blogger profile page. I have some things under the resources section, e.g., Fuel My Blog due to the fact that it belongs to Blogger and Podcaster Media Network.

At the moment, I have 10 video clips from the Ayn Rand Center in the video section. Yaron Brook answers questions during a lecture titled "Why Unregulated Laissez-Faire Capitalism Is the Only Moral Social System," delivered at the University of California, Irvine on April 14, 2008.

I will talk about the different types of ads on my blog and how you could support and sponsor my future blogging in my next post. In the meantime, read my post, RADICAL CAPITALIST, on advertising and Super Bowl and Bruce Horovitz's article, Marketers face pressure to deliver with Super Bowl ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment