Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MOBILE TALK ON TECH TUESDAY

My Qtek 9100 smartphone is not working at the moment and it is a risk that I can't retrieve the data from it. I am now feeling a bit "empty" and I am trying to remember dates and future events that I have planned and added to the mobile calendar. I couldn't synchronize the date from the mobile phone to my computer due to the fact that I have a computer with a Linux operating system. It looks that I have to back to my old Filofax from the 90's...

Please give me suggestions on a mobile phone that could fit my purposes. I want to have a decent camera built in so I could continue with my mobile cat blogging. I want to be able to listen to podcasts and music. I am not good at following directions and maps, so it would be nice with a GPS so I could find my way... I am not sure how much I will surf the web and use email on the go. It should be easy to use. My brother showed me his iPhone and I was amazed by the elegance and nice touch to it. But I wonder if it is not better to wait and see what could develop in the near future, for example an Android phone.

Related: My post, MOBILE PHONES AND PRODUCT CYCLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment