Wednesday, May 15, 2002

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I have started to read Anthony Bourdain's book, Kitchen Confidential - Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly. Listen to an interview with Bourdain. Watch the interview with Johnny Vaughan. Bourdain is not a supporter of vegetarians! Check out the web site of People Eating Tasty Animals. They have a link to Edwin Locke's essay, Animal �Rights� and the New Man Haters. Volkert van der Graaf, who is a suspect in the assassination of the political candidate Pim Fortyun, said the following regarding his ideas on animal "rights":

"My actions don't come so much from love for animals, I just have a basic standard: "what happens to animals in factory farming is not right". For the rest I just act rationally, I don't have to be an animal friend to protect animals."

That's a true statement of a man hater!




No comments:

Post a Comment