Friday, May 24, 2002

I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED...

of Tipper Gore. Drudge Report has a link to a story on CNN called, Tipper Gore: Daily alerts 'exhausting' for mental health. CNN's Paula Zahn has interviewed Tipper Gore. Tipper Gore is described as a "longtime mental health advocate." Is that another word for a supporter of socialized medicine? Do you have stomach to read some of Gore's thoughts? Here are some scary quotes:

"And the other thing that's a little concerning to me is they're not really telling us what to do. And I would like to know that. I would like to know that as a mother. I would just like to know that because I like to have a plan of action." ... "And I'm so proud of the fact that he won the majority of votes in this country, because that says to me that everything that he talked about -- you know, civil rights and women's rights and inclusion and caring about the environment -- all of those things are the kinds of things that most of the American people cared about. And that's the direction they wanted to see the country go in."

She wants the State to "take care" of us and our "fruits of labor." She wants to have a majority rule instead of a constitutional republic. For a rational solution, read Dr. Michael Hurd's post, Principle of Life, Not of Convenience .





No comments:

Post a Comment