Sunday, April 27, 2008

MARTIN LINDESKOG PORTAL

I will write more on this topic in my upcoming annual report in May, but I want to briefly discuss my thoughts for my future blogging. I have written several posts on how to manage all your stuff in one place and I have talked about my search for the ultimate portal / start page. [Editor's note: Do you have a new tech word for this feature on the web 3.0...?!]

Here is an excerpt from Mark Evans's post, Who’s Going to Say the “P” Word?

We are now in the middle of Portal 3.0 where customization moves from content, RSS feeds, etc. to social networking services. There is a race happening to see who can become the social networking portal. Friendfeed has the most momentum while Twhirl and others are scrambling to keep pace.

In theory, social networking portals make sense so people can monitor their digital lives but the question is whether enough people will use multiple social networks to justify using a social networking portal. As Facebook users, for example, migrate to Twitter, do they really want a service to monitor Facebook and Twitter, or simple a Twitter service? (MarkEvansTech.com, 04/24/08.)


I intend to start with a podcasting / radio show on a regular basis. I will check with Prodos and his plans for Solid Vox. I have to take some time to learn the ropes at BlogTalkRadio. I am thinking of creating short video clip messages and broadcasting live wire sessions at LiveVideo.

From my post, WRITING DOWN NEW RESOLVING THOUGHTS:

Hobbies:
Develop my blogging to a higher level, with regular talk radio shows. [Editor's comment: According to Dane Carlson's Business Opportunities Weblog, EGO blog is at moment worth about $50,000. Time to monetize my blog! ;)] Try to do something with my interest in spicy stuff. In combination with a healthy dietary supplement, start to exercise more, e.g. taking long walks listening to inspirational speeches. [Editor's note: Do you have suggestions on listening devices and internet sources for audio material?] (EGO, 12/27/07.)


I will add more stuff to my own home page and continue to build my EGO brand and Martin.Lindeskog.name. From my Pageflakes site:

If you have received my new business cards in mini format, you could read the following statement:

MARTIN LINDESKOG
"TRADER IN MATTER & SPIRIT."

I listed some of my hobbies, interests and career activities:

* BLOGGING, SOCIAL MEDIA
* NETWORK MARKETING
* SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT


I am planning to create a new market place in the near future. [Editor's note: I wonder if I can catch the end of the Long Tail and E Pluribus Unum. Read Stefan Engeseth's post, ONE Long Tail.]

No comments:

Post a Comment