Friday, June 8, 2007

SICK OF EUROPE

It took an illness to make President Bush do what a real American leader would do and stay away from the G-8 meetings this morning:

President Bush came down with a stomach ailment Friday at the G-8 summit in Germany and is resting in his room.

"I'm not sure if it's a stomach virus yet or something like that," Dan Bartlett, counselor to the president told reporters. "He's just not feeling well in his stomach,"

I would be sick to my stomach too if I had to spend three days in the company of people whose greatest priorities are to give away the wealth of the West to savages and to reduce economic activity (= "greenhouse emissions") by 50%.

I hope one day America will have a President who, upon seeing such an agenda, will save his stomach the upset and tell the Europeans that he's staying in the White House because he's got nothing to talk to them about.

No comments:

Post a Comment