I have now published 100 episodes of EGO NetCast. Thanks to: you, the listeners, guests, co-hosts, service providers, clients, Meetup participants, conference attendees, and to Prodos who started Solid Vox, back in the day… How should I celebrate my milestone?
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:
- Prodos - Solid Vox podcast network
- Leap Day, February 29
- Appearances on Podchaser
- Palindrome day
- Finally. An Alternative To Patreon. - Podcast Business Journal
- Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Put Ads on Your Podcast - Noteworthy - The Journal Blog
- Announcing free recurring payments for podcasters on Podfan
- Top 10 ways to reward your listeners on a podcast membership platform - Discover Pods
- Payment button - Overcast
- Why Podcasts Are My New Wikipedia —the Perfect Informal Learning Resource - Listen Notes
- Himalaya Creator
- Zachary Davis
Episode 100 (15 minutes) was recorded on March 1, 2020, by podcaster, Martin Lindeskog, with Backpack Studio app, IK Multimedia iRig Mic Cast podcasting microphone, PreSonus HD7 professional monitoring headphones, and SnapRecorder portable recording booth. Post-production through the podcast maker, Alitu. Notes written in Ulysses app. Bumper and jingle by Jim Jonsson, JTunes Productions.
Download EGO NetCast’s standalone app on Amazon appstore for Android, Apple App Store, and Google Play. The podcast app is free of charge. It is easy to send feedback straight from within the app. The users of the app will receive extra bonus material (e.g., video clips and PDFs).
Rate and review EGO NetCast podcast on Podchaser. Your support will give me fuel for my blogging and podcasting! Continue the conversation on FlickChat app. Thanks for reading the show notes!
Check out this episode!