Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Patronage and Freedom of Speech



In this episode I am talking about freedom of speech, and how you could support my content creation, by donating via my page on Ko-fi. My publication plan is to publish on a regular basis, five (5) times per week. Maybe I should get a “publication license” and become a “legally responsible publisher”? I am “breaking” the law, by doing live streaming…
Show notes with links to articles, blog posts, products and services:

Episode 74 (21 minutes) was recorded on April 17, 2019, by podcaster, Martin Lindeskog, with Ringr app, IK Multimedia iRig Mic Cast podcasting microphonePreSonus HD7 professional monitoring headphones, and SnapRecorder portable recording booth. Post-production through the podcast maker, Alitu. Notes written in Ulysses app. Bumper and jingle by Jim Jonsson, JTunes Productions.
Download EGO NetCast’s standalone app on Amazon appstore for Android, Apple App Store, and Google Play. The podcast app is free of charge. It is easy to send feedback straight from within the app. The users of the app will receive extra bonus material (e.g., video clips and PDFs).
Rate and review EGO NetCast podcast on Podchaser. Your support will give me fuel for my blogging and podcasting! Thanks for reading the show notes!

Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment