Thursday, July 29, 2010

NEWSY GONE FISHING

After getting spam charged by SMS.ac / FanBox on my latest mobile phone bill, I am not a happy camper... I am also having major computer problems at the moment. It took "forever" to upload the following photos (Morris the cat and Spider-Man iPhone wallpaper) to Flickr.

IPHONE WALLPAPER
Spider-Man cartoon magazine cover. Iphone wallpaper by GelaSkins.

Maybe I should "go fishing"? Talking about fishing, have you heard about a dating site called Plenty of Fish? I have written a guest post (Heavy Duty, PACE and Kettlebell) on Fitness Date Club's blog.

MORRIS

I need a cup of tea...

Check out Ego Sole Trader on August 1. I will publish a new post every day for circa one month, describing the process of creating a business plan. Reading material: 3 Weeks to Startup and The Plan-As-You-Go Business Plan.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment