Saturday, July 25, 2009

FOOD TRIP

[Editor's note: I will continue my blog break next week. I am very happy with my guest bloggers and I have enjoyed reading their posts. Please feel free to add more comments to their posts. I will write another post in the near future. It will be on the "evolution of my workspace." Thanks to Stephen Smith for the suggestion.]

I will start to write more posts on the culinary industry, gastronomy and other food related topics. My long-range goal is to write an e-book on the Good Life, e.g., tea, wine, chocolate and chile pepper. I am on the quest to find special "hot & spicy" places all around America. I have already mentioned my planned trip to The Big Apple - New York City.

Plant with ripe datil peppersImage via Wikipedia


I want to visit the nation's oldest city, St. Augustine in Florida and test the Datil pepper. It would be interesting to compare this place with Jamestown, Virginia.

I will explore the following things in more detail in the near future:


Food for thought material:


Related: My post, CARNIVAL OF THE RECIPES. [Editor's comment: Do you know about the status of this carnival?]




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the link, Martin. Please let me know when you're coming to NYC, as I'd love to partake in that adventure with you!

    ReplyDelete