Monday, July 6, 2009

WORKLIFE SUMMER BREAK

I hereby announce my worklife summer break. I will try to recruit some guest bloggers during this month. I will go through the below mentioned list as an exercise in the improvement of my workflow implementation. The list of top 25 GTD blogs is compiled by blogRank. [Hat tip to Anita Campbell's post, Top 100 Small Business Blogs Per BlogRank.]


I will reading the following material in the near future:


How about a summer drink?



Ingredients:


Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:56 PM

    Hello Martin,

    Love the drink recipe! Must be delicious. Wish I could taste that chokeberry juice.

    Thanks for the list of GTD websites.

    It must be the slower summer schedule, we are both doing something similar
    - I'm reviewing my basic GTD system,modified & personalized.
    - Reading a few more books than usual,out in the sun, so I have white lines on my neck where there isn't any tan. Reading too much with my chin down :)

    Cheers!
    Enjoy your summer schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,

    Thanks for you comment! The drink was delicious! :) I will try to get you some chokeberry juice...

    What are you reading at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. Wild drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matthew Cornell,

    You are welcome! Thanks for your comment.

    I like tasty & wild drinks! :D

    ReplyDelete