Wednesday, July 8, 2009

EGO BLOGRANK BY INVESP CONSULTING

[Editor's note: I want to clarify that I am not going away on a vacation trip. I will be close to the computer, so I could write a post if I want to... I wanted to book time for getting ready with my workflow procedure and at the same time take a break from the regular blogging schedule. I think it is a great element in the summer period to blend your blog with featured guest bloggers. The following individuals have said that they are planning to write a guest post:


Please welcome my guest bloggers! Check out their profiles and write a comment...]

After I read Anita Campbell's post, Top 100 Small Business Blogs Per BlogRank, I went to Invesp Consulting's site and registered my blog under the philosophy category (click first on "History & Religion" and then "Philosophy"). For more on blogRank, read Khalid's post, How does blog Rank calculates the ultimate rank?

No comments:

Post a Comment