Wednesday, April 27, 2005

SHOULD I "NUKE" CERTAIN COMMENTS?

I have said it over and over again, I appreciate COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK, but now and then I wonder if I should hit the "red button" and "nuke" certain types of comments... Look at these comments on my post, ATOMIC IRAN AND IRANFREE.ORG. The comments are made by a person called Lea Daleo:

#1 DR,-- IF YOU ARE ONE,?? YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT, YOU AND YOUR HYPED UP FEARS, ABOUT A NUCLEAR ATTACK... YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING, IF OR WHEN IT HAPPENS-GEORGE BUSH,S-- NAME WILL BE ON IT, BECAUSE HE WENT INTO IRAQ AND NOT IRAN.. BUT THEN HE, NOR YOU- ARE THE BRIGHTEST BULB IN STOCK....LEA--LAS VEGAS NEVADA.

#3 GET A FUCKING LIFE, I HOPE ALL LIBS SUE YOUR LYING ASS.......LAS VEGAS NV.

LEA DALEO, 04/27/05.

An ad for Atomic Iran has been rejected by some stations. Gary King is asking the question: Is Atomic Iran a hoax? Here is my suggestion: Read Carol Devine-Molin's review and if you think the book is worth buying, click on this link, and you will support my blogging! With that said, see you around and so long!

In the news: Iran Not Worried Over Threat of Sanctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment