Andy at The Charlotte Capitalist is not a fan of Rick Warren. He "fisks" The purpose-driven life in eight (fairly short) parts. I've never been a great fan of "fisking" because I'm a great fan of Robert Fisk, whose intellect and acuity dwarf those of most, if not all, of his detractors. And I wasn't totally convinced that Warren was any more than grazed by Andy's onslaught. You need to punch him with reasoning, Andy, not slap him like a girl. Next time get the robot chick to do it. (gollyg.blogspot.com, 04/13/05)
Here is a list of interesting posts:
- Carnival of The Coward - The Politburo Diktat.
- For Those Who Are Not Pod-People - Dithyramb.
- Life, Death and the Real Reason - Reclaim Your Brain
- SBIC Program: Stop the Bleeding - Small Business Trends.
- How to "Get" Tom DeLay - Gus Van Horn.
- I should sue the IRS for extreme emotional abuse - Blue-Eyed Infidel.
- History Channel Show on September 11, 2001 - d'Anconia Online.
You are more than welcome to comment or trackback on this posts with tips on posts by fellow bloggers.
Laurence Simon commented on this post and informed us that he has created an alternative version of this week's edition of the Carnival of the Vanities. Go to This Blog Is Full Of Crap and read the post, Carnival of the Vanities #134 - Avignon Edition. I hosted the 101st carnival (CARNIVAL OF THE VANITIES 101) on 08/25/04.