Monday, April 4, 2005

DROPCASH CAMPAIGN

I have added a DropCash badge to the Support category. Jason Kottke is one of the individuals behind the "tip jar" site. On a related note, read his post, Doing kottke.org as a full-time job. The current campaign is to raise money for the renewal of my subscription to The intellectual Activist monthly magazine. Do you think that reading my blog could have a daily value of $0.20? I don't know how far the development of micro payments has come, but I think that the dropcash tool could be a pretty easy way for supporters of my blog to sponsor specific campaigns. I am thinking of setting up a donation drive for my future visit to America.

I want to end this "commercial break," with an excerpt from Sarah Beth's "About me" box on her blog.

Gratuity is not included but tips are appreciated. Otherwise enjoy the trip, I'm glad you came, and I hope to see you back here again. -Sarah Beth. (ReclaimYourBrain.org.)

No comments:

Post a Comment