Sunday, July 3, 2005

REASON ROUNDUP ANYWHERE BUT HERE

Here are a couple of fresh baked carnivals!


Welcome to the Reason Roundup! A pro-American European! An unknown master. Cruise blues. Curious about yellow? Here or there? Should I...? Arrielle *is* beautiful. More.. (CharlotteCapitalist.com, 07/02/05.)

Welcome to the first edition of the Carnival of My Kids!

Every week...Okay, well..I am not really starting a new carnival. But, it's the weekend so I thought I would share what I am fighting for -- my values. (CharlotteCapitalist.com, 07/03/05.)


Carnival of the Recipes
at Anywhere But Here.

The last time I hosted the Carnival, I had so much fun that I decided to organize it just like I did then. I'm a colorful kind of gal, as you might guess from reading my other posts and by admiring the beautiful format of my blog... (Gradualdazzle.blogspot.com, 07/01/05.)

No comments:

Post a Comment