Monday, July 25, 2005

LANCE ARMSTRONG

Lance Armstrong has done it again! I look forward to hear about Jerry Nilson's latest bicycle tour. Here is an excerpt from Andrew Bernstein's article, Lance Armstrong's Heroism Is a Moral Inspiration.

Those of us who, physically, cannot cycle 2,000 miles or run the 100 meters in 9 seconds can still aspire to significant achievements. The vision of Armstrong's magnificent abilities and dauntless determination engenders in the best of us the questions: What might I accomplish in my field and in my life if I embodied the same degree of dedication? How high might I go in my own life-promoting endeavors if I put into them the identical indefatigable qualities of spirit that Armstrong does? (AmericanDaily.com, 07/25/05.)


UPDATE 07/27/05:

What is Lance's legacy? By Bill Gifford.

Lance Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment