Thursday, July 7, 2005

PERSIAN LIME MARTIN(I)

This drink is dedicated to the individuals who are fighting for a regime change in Iran. For a background, read my post, MULLAHS AGAINST MARTIN(I). I picked the lime fruit as a play with words. The synonym for lime (linden) is a part of my last name.

PERSIAN LIME MARTIN(I)

Ingredients:

  • 1 jigger / measurement cup Martini Bianco, white vermouth.
  • 1 jigger / measurement cup fresh lime juice.
  • 1/2 jigger / measurement cup Bombay Sapphire gin.
  • ice cubes
  • soda water
  • lime wedge


Put ice cubes, vermouth, gin, and lime juice in a highball glass. Stir with a spoon. [Editor's comment: I wonder what James Bond will think about this method...] Add soda water and a lime wedge. Serve the drink with a straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment