Thursday, July 14, 2005

A NEW VOIP GIZMO AND PODCAST TOOL

This new VoIP gizmo could be the solution on how to save internet phone calls and turn them into a podcast session / audio blog post. With this problem solved, I could start doing "talk (radio)" blogging in the near future. I hope that the Linux version of the Gizmo Project will be released in August as planned. When do you think Microsoft will launch a similar program?

Listen to An Audioblogging Manifesto by Maciej Ceglowski. [Via Blogspotting.] I look forward to your input and suggestions on the future show. Please contact me if you are interested in participating in one way or another. As a preparation for the show I will soon have a chat with Prodos about his Rational Voice project. Here are some things to think about:

  • How many minutes per session? Between 5 to 15 minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment