Monday, June 20, 2005

CATS AND CAPITALISTS IN THE BLOG BUSINESS WORLD

Check out the following carnivals at Blog 'd Ellison, Charlotte Capitalist, and Blog Business World.


Welcome to the Reason Roundup! A new look at anti-trust. Long lines for medical care. "A Rocky Coast...". A "Smooth Criminal" Or Not? Neo-cons. And more... (CharlotteCapitalist.com, 06/19/05.)



Welcome to this week's edition of the Carnival of the Capitalists.

It's Carnival time again!

Grab your popcorn and cotton candy and sit back and enjoy Carnival of the Capitalists: The Greatest Business Show in the Blogosphere. (Blogbusinessworld.blogspot.com, 06/20/05.)



Welcome to the 65th edition of Carnival of the Cats!

This week's Carnival is brought to you by Hakuna and Matata, the Resident Kitties at Chez Elisson.

Hakuna: Elisson tells me that there are forty-five posts in this week's Carnival! Why, I do believe I will slink off to my nice Quiet Place inside Elisson's box spring whilst all of these Strange Kitties come to visit.

Matata: Ahh, cats! So many cats! O, how many of them can I terrorize with my Dog-Like Personality? (Elisson1.blogspot.com, 06/19/05.)

No comments:

Post a Comment