Sunday, June 26, 2005

REASON ROUNDUP AND CARNIVAL OF RECIPES

I am back from the Midsummer celebrations. I had a jolly good time. Time to catch up with a backlog of posts...


Welcome to the Reason Roundup. New Interview. Sham in Iran. Scenes on screens. the dope on hope. It's a drag about the flag. There's more in store... (CharlotteCapitalist.com, 06/26/05.)



Mesa Grill Margarita - A great cook-out drink, though you probably want to dip the rim into the salt BEFORE you pour the tequila into the glass. ;)

Red Onion Cilantro Salsa - Grab those tortilla chips! No tomatoes in this salsa, so be ready for it to have a little "bite" to it. (NoteItPosts.com, 06/23/05.)


[Editor's comments:
Dana Jones: Thanks for comment and the "wink smiley"! I have updated the recipe with the word, "optional." I don't want the bartenders to spill out their drinks...

ArmyWifeToddlerMom and DeputyHeadmistress: Thanks for your comments. I am glad that you enjoyed the salsa!]

No comments:

Post a Comment