Sunday, June 12, 2005

THE MARKETVIEW ACCORDING TO CAPITALISTS AND CATS

Check out the following carnivals:


Welcome to the Reason Roundup! Sweden's national day or Independence Day? Gitmo. Star Wars reviewed. Flying out of Chicago. Female Beauty. A beautiful mind. More... (CharlotteCapitalist.com, 06/12/05.)



Welcome to this week's Carnival of the Capitalists! Go ahead and poke around the main site, though I'll admit that I haven't been posting nearly as much of late as I did back in, say, February, when I decided, for fun, to do five posts a day no matter what. Without further ramblings, I present the posts, in order of entry. Early bird gets the worm and all. (MarketView.blogspot.com, 06/12/05.)



Sasha, Lyra, Sergei and I welcome you to the new home of Music and Cats, and to Carnival of the Cats #64, the Just Barely Out of the Boxes edition. (MusicAndCats.com, 06/12/05.)

No comments:

Post a Comment