Monday, March 28, 2005

CAPITALISTS AT THE MOBILE TECHNOLOGY WEBLOG

This week's edition of the Carnival of the Capitalists is hosted by Russell Buckley of the Mobile Technology Weblog.

Welcome to this week's Carnival of the Capitalists, which is my privilege to host for the second time.

I've just come back from a week's skiing in Austria to find over 50 excellent entries in the carnival's mail box. While I've duly read and mulled over each of them, I can't help thinking that it's a daunting task for you, the reader, to give all these great bloggers the attention they deserve in one mega-session.

So I've unilaterally decided to break with tradition slightly and publish one batch today and another on Wednesday. Sorry if you hate the idea, but if I've made your life a little easier, I'm pleased. Either way, leave a comment below or drop me an email (russell AT mobhappy DOT com) and let me know what you think, so other hosts can take board your feedback. (Mobile-weblog.com, 03/28/05.)


Don't miss the Reason Roundup at the Charlotte Capitalist.

Welcome to this week's Reason Roundup. Keeping alive those who are all but dead. Killing those who should live. Squelching the vibrant and alive. And notice that is only the capitalists who are celebrating and defending human life and beauty. It's definitely not the Christians or the liberals. See for yourself... (CharlotteCapitalist.com, 03/27/05.)

No comments:

Post a Comment