Tuesday, March 29, 2005

ADMINISTRATIVE NOTE: I AM TAKING A BREAK...


ADMINISTRATIVE NOTE: I AM TAKING A BREAK...
Originally uploaded by Lyceum.

I was on a roll and I thought of writing a new post on the Terri Schiavo case and if something good could come out of this messy situation. I had also ideas on future posts, e.g., career and blogging about work. But I will take a short break instead, due to the problems at Blogger.

We're currently in the process of rolling back a bad kernel upgrade that has significantly impacted the service. Restored app servers are coming back online and all should be repaired by the end of today. (Status.blogger.com, 03/29/05.)


"Bad kernel"? I hope that the core of Blogger is still in good condition!

If you want to "turn up the heat" a bit, check out my other blog and see how the paprika (sweet pepper) and chile pepper plants are growing! Please also support my sponsors by clicking on the Blogads.

UPDATE:
Read Gus Van Horn's post, Bag o' Burning Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment