Friday, February 25, 2005

PRO-AMERICAN COUNTER-DEMONSTRATION

It is now 709 days since "Uncle Sam Tour" paid a visit to Iraq. Have you voted in the EGO poll yet? I hope that the members of Protest Warrior are preparing a counter-demonstration against International A.n.s.w.e.r.'s event called "Global Day of Coordinated Actions on the 2nd Anniversary of the "Shock and Awe" Invasion of Iraq." For a background on A.N.S.W.E.R., read my post, WAR NOW!

I will do a solo counter-demonstration on March 19. Here is an excerpt from my post, 100,000 SWEDES MARCHING ALONG...

EGO had a counter-demonstration! I stood peacefully and waved a Gadsden flag ("Don't tread on me") and a 1st Stars and Stripes (the "Betsy Ross Flag") for about 30 minutes. Several people walked by and looked at my flags. I heard a camera flash behind my back, so maybe I am now registered in the "black book" (or should I say, the "red book"). I saw plenty of "Palestinian" and Cuban flags, and flags with Karl Marx, Che Guevara, and Saddam Hussein. (EGO, 100,000 SWEDES MARCHING ALONG..., 02/16/03.)


Check out the following posts [Via Cox & Forkum and InstaPundit.]:


Read Michael Lopez-Calderon's article, The Silence of the Antiwar Protestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment