Saturday, February 26, 2005

THE GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION OF THE BLOG EMPIRE

I have signed up for Geo-loc's geographical location map. I have to get help with the design of the map, so the width will fit the right column (Globalization category) on my blog. Read Neville Hobson's post, Mapping visitors, and Uwe Hermann's post, GEOLOC: Yet another world map.

I have asked Commissar of the Politburo Diktat for a copy of the "blog empire map." EGO is belonging to the "immediate imperial terrority" according to the map.

UPDATE 02/28/05:
I wonder if the flash function of the map is causing problem for the browser to load the page properly. I will send an email to Geoloc. In the meantime, read Molly Wood's article, The revolution will be mapped. [Via GeoURL Log.] For more maps, go to WebMapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment