Monday, February 14, 2005

POSTS IN THE PIPELINE

I have some posts in the pipeline for this week. I will discuss the documentary, Talking to the devil. It is about CIA's (e.g., Robert C. Ames) cooperation with PLO terrorists, e.g. Ali Hassan Salameh and Jibril Rajoub. I will connect this strategy with today's dealing with the Axis of evil (Iran and North Korea) and other terrorists states like Saudi Arabia. I will also comment on G.W. Bush's first 100 days after the election and the election in Iraq. I will look ahead a bit and plan my solo counter-protest for the upcoming demonstrations against the war on Iraq. It is soon two years since the attack started against Saddam Hussein's Iraq. And yes, the A.N.S.W.E.R. crowd is still protesting against the war...

To end this post in a positive way, I could tell you that I am also planning on writing a Valentine's Day post. In the meantime, please read my post, POSTS IN THE "PIPELINE"...

No comments:

Post a Comment