Sunday, October 26, 2003

"UNCLE SAM TOUR": AFGHANISTAN 10/07/01, IRAQ 03/19/03, IRAN XX/XX/04?

I wonder how many people showed up at the demonstration in Gothenburg against "U.S. occupation of Iraq". I am sure that the anti-war crowd was smaller than last time. Check out ProtestWarrior's updates and Anna's report @ Belligerent Bunny. [Via InstaPundit.] Strangely enough, I am in agreement with the demonstrators on one point; America should leave Iraq, but with the following addition: ATTACK IRAN NOW! Am I a warblogger, or what?! I don't believe in "nation-building", and with the latest terror attack in Iraq, I definitively think it is time to move on and go after the next member of the "axis of evil."

Related: My post, THE TRUTH ABOUT THE "PEACE" MOVEMENT.

If you haven't done it yet, please take some time and sign the petition, Support America and the War Against Terrorist Nations, and vote in the EGO Poll - "Which Country Should Be Next?"

"To Victory"

UPDATE 10/28/03: Read Glenn Reynolds' article, "Anti-war?" Or just on the Other Side?

American Haters

For more cartoons like this, check out John Cox & Allen Forkum's book, Black & White World.

No comments:

Post a Comment