Wednesday, June 2, 2004

CARNIVAL OF THE VANITIES AND READ MY LIPS

Tiger of Read My Lips is hosting this week's edition of the Carnival of the Vanities. He has done a great job with the carnival and has taken time to illustrate every entry with a picture.

[Editor's note: Tiger wrote as point #7: "Just in case you were wonderin', I would personally appreciate commentary on how well you think I did in pickin' pictures to represent these submissions." I like the "Man Above All" picture. It resembles in a way the same spirit as Nick Gaetano's cover art for Ayn Rand's book, The Virtue of Selfishness, don't you think?

Regarding "Blog*Spot" and getting to the right post and permalink problems. As I already told my readers, I am PRO-BLOGGER, but I am aware of some kinks that I have to iron out with the help of Lisa @ Elegant Webscapes and consulting Blogger's help desk and knowledge data base. I will soon turn on the "post page" so that every individual post gets its own permanent page.]

Please note that EGO will host the carnival on August 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment