Saturday, February 21, 2009

CREPE WITH BLUEBERRIES

I found a recipe for (sweet almond) crêpes filled with blueberries and mascarpone cream cheese on a box of blueberries from an ICA grocery store. I have decided to use the "pancake" (crepe) recipe from my post, PALACSINTA BY GUNDEL and then use the filling recipe from the grocery store.

  • 250 gr. (8.8 oz) of blueberries.
  • 150 gr. (5.3 oz) of mascarpone cream cheese.
  • 1/2 dl (3.4 tablespoons) confectioner's sugar.
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla-flavoured sugar.

Flavor the mascarpone cream cheese with confectioner's sugar and vanilla-flavoured sugar. Add the blueberries to the cream and mix the ingredients together. Put the filling on the crepe and roll it as "cone" and then powder a little confectioner's sugar on it.



I had a glass of dessert wine with the crepes.

3 comments:

  1. Those crepes look scrumptious - wish I had them right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really great! I've done something similar with creme fraiche, but the mascarpone is a good idea. I'll have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete