Now, according to PJM’s own list of network bloggers, there are only 60 sites in the network. And probably only 20% of them hit that 1,000,000 impressions per quarter. Basically, a good rule of thumb is that you usually get 80% of your traffic from 20% of your posts/site/etc., so let’s just apply that reasoning here to PJM’s stated 29,000,000 cumulative impressions a month. (Donklephant, 02/02/09.)
Here are some other posts on the situation:
- The Obligatory PJ Media Post - Balloon Juice.
- Economy Hits Pajamas Media: Pajamas Media Ad Network To Shut Down As Bigger Focus To Be On Internet TV - The Moderate Voice.
- Fellow Liberals Gloat; Conservatives Sniffle As Pajamas Media Goes Broke And Goes For More Future Brokeness - The Gun Toting Liberal.
- Pajamas Media Shutting Down Ad Network (Leaves Conservative Bloggers In The Poor House) - The Blog Herald.
- RIP, Pajamas Media Ad Network - Winds of Change.Net.
During the whole time, I kept my BlogAds space. Most of the PJ network bloggers signed exclusively up for ads served via Pajamas Media ad network, but according to the deal, you could keep your other advertising sources at a certain level, if you wanted. Here is my pitch on BlogAds:
Join the Second Renaissance! Reach international readers who are rational individuals and defenders of the Western world.