Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MIDWEEK 9 POST

I will try to stick to a regular posting schedule by designating every day with a specific topic / theme / category. I want to do this in order to get some guidance and support for my blogging. But I have to "warn" you that the publishing of posts will still be pretty flexible due the situation on a particular day.

I will start to send entries to the Objectivist Roundup again. I will continue to participate in the Friday Ark with photos of Morris the cat and sending yummy stuff to the Carnival of the Recipes. Yesterday was Pancake Day in America and here in Sweden you eat something called "semla".


Real Lent food: Semla and a cup of tea.

Talking about tea, read Roger Kimball's post, My favorite American, on Rick Santelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment