Tuesday, September 29, 2009

READING TWEETS WITH BRIZZLY

SAN FRANCISCO - MARCH 10:  Twitter co-founder ...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

I haven't published any new posts for some time, but I have been microblogging during this time. You could follow me on Twitter, FriendFeed, Posterous and Tumblr.

I will start to use Brizzly when I am reading and writing tweets. It is a new, web-based Twitter client. I have been using Twitter's standard dashboard, Seesmic's desktop and in-browser. Read Jennifer Leggio's post, Brizzly takes the guesswork out of using Twitter.



If you want to have an invitation to Brizzly, go to my tweet message:

@Brizzly says: "All the cool kids are using Brizzly! Don't miss out - use this invitation link, good for 10 people." http://bit.ly/SVyO7




Related post: How Small Business Owners Get More Done with 101 Twitter Tools by TJ McCue.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment