Tuesday, January 1, 2008

EGO BANNER

From my post, MISCELLANEOUS STUFF:

I have updated the EGO template with some new features. [Editor's note: A nice upgrade of the layout will occur during next year. It will be a top of the line thing and the perfect "icing on the cake". For a "mysterious" clue, read my post, WARCRAFT...]


Drumroll...

From John Cox's post, Banner Rough:

Martin Lindeskog hired me to do his blog banner for his site, http://egoist.blogspot.com/. I thought it might be interesting to show the steps in its production.

This is the sketch I came up with after having read his suggestions. (John Cox Art, January 1, 2008.)



EGO Banner Rough

Related: My posts, EGO ONLINE STORE and INTERVIEW WITH JOHN COX & ALLEN FORKUM.

UPDATE 01/02/08: Step 2: Blog Banner in Progress.

I establish where the black tones (cityscape and other details) are in relation to the "finished" color pencil outline of the figures. (John Cox Art, January 2, 2008.)




UPDATE 01/06/08: STEP 3: PRESTO!

Done. Added Martin Lindeskog's blog name for a touch of pizzaz. Me likey. (John Cox Art, January 5, 2008.)


1 comment:

  1. Jeez, what a stylist! Excellent work.

    Robert Tracy

    ReplyDelete