Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MILESTONES

Do you want to help me achieving a new milestone before the end of 2007? The blog is reaching for 200,000 visits. My traffic has dropped recently and nowadays I have about 50 visits per day on average. [Editor's note: As a comparison, InstaPundit has about 200,000 daily visitors.]

Other milestones in my life:

  • 1997 - I started my studies (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - 3 Years Honors Degree Program) at Southern New Hampshire University (former New Hampshire College). I plan to attend the alumni event in 2010.

  • 2005 - I finished an advanced vocational education and training course called International Project Coordinator.

  • 2006 - I started Blue Chip Café & Business Center together with two partners. It has been a hard struggle with the start-up company. The current board of directors have decided to regroup the resources and focus on the core business and develop the business plan. We are standing at the gateway to success and therefore interested in getting in touch with international businessmen for our future franchise concept.

View Martin Lindeskog's profile on LinkedIn

Here is a quote from Dianne Durante's post, Holiday Cheer: Celebrating the Spirit of Achievement.

The Spirit of Achievement is a fitting reminder that in America, the country that comes as close to Ayn Rand's capitalist society as any nation ever has, we have transformed the December holiday season into a celebration of happiness and prosperity. Stroll through the grand lobby of the Waldorf-Astoria, admire its palatial decor and its lavish holiday decorations, and count your ... achievements. (Forgotten Delights, 12/21/07.)


Related: My post, 2005 WRAP UP.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Martin! Here's to a big 2008. Anita

    ReplyDelete