The Seven Things:
- I am built like a "terminator" (kind of) with a plastic spare part under my skin, near one of my eyes. It all happened after jumping on a springboard (trampoline) and getting a knee in my eye... *bang*! This accident happened during a gymnastics lesson in middle school. I had to get an operation and I was stuck at a hospital for some time. My eyesight didn't get damaged, but I will never become a combat pilot!
- I have trained a human self-defense called jiujitsu. I received a blue belt after a couple of years. I met one of my best friends during this time. More about Christer Sjöback later on...
- I have plenty of my belongings stored at a friend's place in Troy, Ohio, USA. This is my "lifeline" and link to the land of opportunity. I have to visit the Midwest again and go through my stuff... Link tip: IWannaGoThere.com.
- I played chess when I was kid. I often used "Scandinavian defense" as a "black" player. I am open for a game of chess...
- I have have had a Fisher Space pen in my pocket since my birthday on May 25, 2003. My friend Christer Sjöback gave it to me.
- For some reason, I got the nickname, Quicksilver, by a student at Southern New Hampshire University. It could be that I often had clothes by Quiksilver...
- I am trying to learn Interlingua...
If you like this kind of post and want to explore more blog memes and quizzes, check out Blogthings.
- John Cox of John Cox Art.
- Gus Van Horn.
- Elizabeth of Hence the Elizabethan.
- Paul van der Vliet of Paul's Free Speech.
- Charlie Bloom. [Editor's note: Under construction...]
- Joel Libava of The Franchise King Blog.
- Ivana Taylor of Strategy Stew.
I will update this post when my fellow "tagged" bloggers have published their 7 things posts.
The Meme Rules:
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list the meme rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag (link to) seven people at the end of your post by writing their names and the links to their blogs (and Twitter pages).
- Inform them that they've been tagged and that they have an assignment to do.
Note to my readers: Please feel free to share some stuff about yourself and write something in the comment section. For inspiration, read my post, TOASTMASTERS. I had my first ice-breaker speech at Toastmasters last summer. So, don't be a stranger, break the ice and spill the beans!
Related: My post, TAG 10BLOGS.